2. On the automatic categorization of android applications
3. Biometric mechanism for enhanced security of online transaction on Android system: A design approach
4. UPTIME: Ubiquitous pedestrian tracking using mobile phones
5. Extended MOBILIS: A integration of learning management system with mobile application to m-Learning environment
6. Fall Detection Based on Movement and Smart Phone Technology
7. Real-time video processing using native programming on Android platform
8. Daily life activity tracking application for smart homes using android smartphone
9. Enhanced Android Connection Manager: An Application-Based Solution to Manage Mobile Data Traffic
10. CR??PE: a System for Enforcing Fine-Grained Context-Related Policies on Android
11. Cloud to Device Push Messaging on Android: A Case Study
12. OPEN-NPP: An Open Source Library to Enable P2P over NFC
For more details visit
Android quickly became a major competitor to Apple's iPhone, offering multitasking before Apple added it. Android phones feature touch screens, GPS, Wi-Fi, camera and 3G or 4G service. The phones initially had four physical buttons, but models began to migrate to touch screen only. Some Androids also include a physical slide-out keyboard.
While Android is designed primarily for smartphones and tablets, the open and customizable nature of the operating system allows it to be used on other electronics, including laptops and netbooks, smartbooks, ebook readers and smart TVs.Further, the OS has seen niche applications on wristwatches, headphones,car CD and DVD players,smart glasses, refrigerators, vehicle satnav systems, home automation systems, games consoles, mirrors, cameras,portable media playerslandlines,and treadmills.
The Android logotype was designed along with the Droid font family by Ascender Corporation, the robot icon was designed by Irina Blok. Android Green is the color of the Android Robot that represents the Android operating system. The print color is PMS 376C and the RGB color value in hexadecimal is #A4C639, as specified by the Android Brand Guidelines.The custom typeface of Android is called Norad (cf. NORAD). It is only used in the text logo. Today is a big day for Android... 500 million devices activated globally, and over 1.3 million added every single day,"